I haven‘t smoked in three months and it has just tightened my opinion that cannabis should be legalized everywhere. I partook for a couple of years while living in California, then couldn‘t smoke for an entire year while in New Zealand, vaped cannabis while in the Netherlands, and then had to go cold-turkey again when we moved to Germany. Not being able to consume weed sucks and it‘s not for the reasons people think. This has nothing to do with addiction and everything to do with a better life. Let me tell you all about that.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Cannabis isn't broccoli: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L27ffKWOBBE
- Map of US legalization: https://weedmaps.com/learn/laws-and-regulations/
- Portugal drug decriminalization works: https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/dec/05/portugals-radical-drugs-policy-is-working-why-hasnt-the-world-copied-it
- Canada cannabis legalization works: https://theconversation.com/the-verdict-canadas-legalization-of-cannabis-is-a-success-141968
- Avocado cartel: https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2019/dec/30/are-mexican-avocados-the-worlds-new-conflict-commodity